Stock QuotePriceChangeLINTA29.52+ 0.15LINTB28.380.002:40 PM ET on 04/11/14Delayed at least 20 minutes.
Provided by eSignal.
Recent NewsView all »
We believe we are:
- Stockholder centric – we think like owners and are focused on long-term gains rather than short-term results. The compensation structure of our management team is closely tied to the long-term performance of our stock. In fact, the executive leadership team has a significant portion of its respective net worth tied to Liberty Interactive;
- Forward-looking – We take advantage of the benefits and minimize the risks associated with the digital transition in the industries in which we invest;
- Empowering our managers by focusing on our strength – We invest in strong teams, provide them with strategic input, capital and capital allocation recommendations and then empower them to run the business;
- Nimble – We structure our team to allow us to move quickly when opportunities arise, and we can be creative in our deal structures; and
- Financially sophisticated – We have experience in mergers, divestitures, investing, capital deployment, credit analysis and setting capital structures.
View all » Recent Releases
View all »Events & Presentations
05/08/14 at 12:15 PM ET
Q1 2014 Liberty Interactive Corp Earnings
05/14/14 at 2:00 PM ET
MoffettNathanson Media & Communications Summit